* My wife is a conductor. Here is her homepage.
* Ivan Loseu's seminars. There are notes for almost every talk.
* Notes to Roman Bezrukavnikov's course "Canonical bases and representation categories", by Tina Kanstrup.
* An old page of the Geometric Langlands Seminar at Chicago, with many useful links.
* Dmitry Sustretov's English translation of the Trivium course.
* A pre-packaged GAP3, with Chevie package for computations with Coxeter groups, Hecke algebras, Kazhdan-Lusztig combinatorics, etc.
* SGA 4 1/2 typeset in LaTeX.
* LaTeX symbols lookup.
* Shinichi Mochizuki
* Takeshi Saito
* Hidekazu Furusho
* Yasuhiro Wakabayashi